Monday, January 17, 2011

Cam's New Hobby

So Cameron, being the computer savvy guy that he is, decided to start building computers and then sell them online. He has been having a lot of fun with it. I don't understand anything he tells me about them. When he talks to me about them, all I hear is gigabyte this and hard drive that and even though he has explained these things to me a million times, I'm still clueless!


This was the first one he built. I love the blue fans!


I loved that you could see inside it.


This is the second one he built. It also has the cool blue lights.


This is the inside of it.

It looks like this one will sell tomorrow! Yeah! Cameron had a lot of people interested in it and he might end up custom building some. Cameron has been having a lot of fun with this. And I don't mind that he has a hobby that can bring in a little extra money!

No comments:

Post a Comment