Monday, January 17, 2011

Michael's Blessing

It looks like it's time to play catch up and write about things that have happened over the past few months.

Michael C. Mott was blessed on November 7, 2010. It was a beautiful blessing. We had our families there. It was a great experience to have Cameron bless his first child. The spirit was so strong and I am grateful that Cam is a worthy priesthood holder. It was kind of funny though, because Michael was asleep up until they took him to the front and he woke up screaming! I could barely hear Cameron over the crying and yelling! I figured something like that would happen!

After the blessing we all went over to our apartment to have soup and rolls. I don't know how, but we got 27 people in our tiny apartment!


Me and Cameron with Michael.


Randy and DiAnn with Michael.


I always got a kick out of this one!


Amber and Chelsea helped take some cute photos of him.


I love that big bottom lip!






Cameron is the best at making him laugh!

The pictures with my parents and grandparents holding Michael are on another camera. I'll have to find them.

We are grateful that we have so many family members living so close. We were happy to have everyone over to share this experience with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment