Thursday, July 14, 2011

Getting My Craft On

Lately I've been trying to imitate some amazing crafts I've seen on other blogs. Some things have turned out, and others still need a little help. This is one craft that I have done lately that is of my own design. I just got bored looking at this spice rack. It's cute, but I felt like it needed a little something!





So I went to the store and bought some mustard yellow paint. I sanded it down as best as I could. It was a little annoying with all the circles and corners. Then I added a couple coats of the paint.



I still felt it needed something, so I went to Hobby Lobby and bought the cutest door handle. I centered on top and screwed it in!





I love it sitting on my counter now! I think it turned out pretty cute!




Sorry, those aren't the best pictures ever. I think it's obvious I'm no professional. Now I would love to do something to that knife block, if only Cameron would let me!

No comments:

Post a Comment